Saturday 9 January 2016

Haul Featuring Sale buys

Hello Lovelies,

Happy new year to you all hope your all keeping well. So today I decided I'd do a haul off all the bits I've picked up over the last few weeks and the sale bits I got. Even though I said I wasn't going to be shopping the sales of course I've still ended up picking up stuff. Ok so I'll get started with the favorite,



NINE CROWS



You will of seen this beauty in my latest Gift-swapping-ootd post if not go check out that look. I seriously love this coat so much its ridiculous literally makes me smile just looking at it. Its a lot pinker in real life though the camera just doesn't seem to pick it up.


I wore this beaut sequence top Christmas day with some grey trousers. Christmas day always calls for sequence in my eyes lol. And its black so it disguised the food baby after dinner quite well just what every Christmas day outfit requires.








I have wanted a flight jacket so much the past year and just never seemed to find the right one. So when i tried this baby on I was delighted to have found the one and there was 30% off so i bagged it for like €31. You will definetly be seeing this in some outfit posts coming up.


LOVING YOUTH






Absolutely love this vintage jumpsuit so comfy and nice on could be worn day or night so I'm looking forward to styling it. I'm going to pop a closer picture of the details on it below so you can see its true beauty the one above is a bit on the dark side apologies. The dress was I think €13 and the jumpsuit was the €14.






RIVER ISLAND


I was so happy I didn't pay full price for this skirt when I saw it for €12 absolute bargain. And dont even get me started on these dream trousers for €18 (love heart eyes emoji). I was desperate for the pink two piece from either Topshop or River Island and I just never got to get it it was always sold out in my size in either the trousers or blazer. So I whipped these up.




TOPSHOP


The reason I whipped up the trousers in river island was because I found this baby in my size in Topshop sale for €25 I'm so happy now I have them. I know they look completely different pinks in these pictures but in person they're really not to far off each other.





PRIMARK/PENNEYS


This picture isn't doing this pinafote dress any justice at all. You can see it on it the last Gift-swapping-ootd. post i did for a better idea of what its like on.


These two furry babies where reduced to €5 each again absolutely delighted that I held off on buying them full price. I love when it happens because its rare I'm usually the person that buys something and then it gets reduced a week later before I have even worn it.







I did have a pair of these kind of boots last year but the heel was just never right so when I seen these in work for €28 I just had to grab them. Every girl needs a hookah boot in her life.

COSMETICS


This is one of my favorite make up purchase in a while I have to say. I love all the shades are fab for all skin tones. Its helping me get slowly but surely better at all this highlighting and contouring malarkey.





This little bugger was the hardest to try and take a picture of. This was the best of a bad bunch. Anyways its the Benefit they're real push up eyeliner and I'm absolutely in love with it. If like me you are shite at winged eyeliner run to your local boots and buy this baby now seriously its great.



So of course M.A.C brought out their new collection of retro matte liquid lipcolors this week and well being the brat I am I went in you know just to have a look HA as if that ever happens I left with High drama and Mademoiselle both beautiful colors these come in at €28 each.


So that's all my buys of late I'm delighted with the bargains I got thers is the another bargain I really wanted to share with you but of course I forgot it in work last night. Its the best bargain ever I bought a brown fur coat in Penneys that was €45 marked down to €3 as it was the last one it made my week.I will pop a picture of it up on instagram monday after work so dont forget to check it out @my_wardrobe_adventures 

Have you gotten any bargains lately that your in love with? Post any questions down below and I will be sure to get back to you. Hope you all have a lovely weekend whatever your doing for it. I think I'll just be chilling and working on my blog design possibly.


No comments:

Post a Comment